- Life at home was simply "hell' this week.
- I faced two very big problems at work
- My eldest daughter didn't do well in her official exams. I'm not surprised as she was under so much stress and pressure with all the aggressiveness and violence at home during her exams time.
- Physical pain has been horrible, and all the pain killers I was taking didn't help at all.
- This month, last year, was a very bad one and a turning point in my life. The 19th of June is a date I will never forget.
- I took the biggest decision in my life, but I'm still not able to work on making it happen
For all these different reasons, I ignored my Blog, and lost interest in writing and reading. What has encouraged me to write a post tonight is just to express my gratitude to Erin who has nominated me for a new award.
I'm taking this opportunity to thank you all for your support and understanding and to apologize for not being able to concentrate enough to read your lovely posts. I will be back as soon as I can.
I am really thankful to Erin from bellableuehealing for this Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!