I am so grateful for Lisa W. Rosenberg who has nominated me in her Blog for the second time. That makes me really happy. Thank you Lisa.
Since the Beautiful Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award have similar rules (except with the number of bloggers nominations), I chose to do what Lisa did and combine the two awards. I will nominate 15 bloggers all in all.
So here are the rules for the Awards:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and 7 Bloggers for The Beautiful Blogger Award
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Include the Versatile Blogger Award image and the Beautiful Blogger award image in your blog post.
Seven Random Things about me:
- As a child, I din't like my name. I used to cry and ask my parents to change my name and call me "Christine". The reason was that we had a neighbor called Christine, and my mum used to call her "Tina", whereas she has always called me Nicole instead of giving me a shortened version. I felt that this would demonstrate her love for me.
- I love numbers, anything related to numbers, and my favorite subject at school was Mathematics.
- Since I was a child (and I have no idea why), I memorize the car plate number of all the persons I love. Some of them I still remember now.
- I have a major problem with phone calls. When I know my children are safe, I can let the phone ring as long as it takes and not bother to pick up and see who is calling.
- I first attempted suicide at 25 months of age.
- At the age of 4, I wanted to be like my daddy. I took his blade, and passed it on my face, doing real damage at that time.
- I suffer now from severe short term memory loss, but when it comes to the past, my memory is very sharp and clear!
I nominated for the awards the following Blogs:
- Zen Revolution
- Bringing along OCD
- D.Nichole Akao
- Gems of Delight
- Cauldrons and Cupcakes
- My Inner Chick
- Mama Wants This
- Diary of a Heart In Transit
- Martha's Daily Devotions
- Recover your Joy
- Daily Spirit
- Confessions from an Impulsive Addict
- Live Bold and Bloom
- Everyday Gyaan
- Keeping Time
I have tried to nominate Blogs that I didn't mention before, and that were not nominated before for those two same awards.